- a database adapted to ergonomics and comfort
- analysis tools for kinematics and postures
- analysis tools for mechanical actions at the man/object interface
- validated methodologies of comfort analysis
- help software tools for specialization and validation
- digital modelling.
Cogitobio and their partners companies benefited from the PREDIT‘s financing (Ministry of Research and Transport) for their work on the quantization of comfort parameters. Cogitobio benefited from the Biocritt‘s financing for their modelling work.
- Raising awareness of work-related lomotor apparatus and postural disorder
- Biomechanics applied to product design
- Research tools and methods
Cogitobio’s consultants participate in the setting up of an ergonomics engineer training program in collaboration with the ISAT (Superior Institute of Automobile and Transport – University of Burgundy).Introductory training program in ergonomics.